01 maart 2021
Contact: Interim and Recruitment
At Atida we believe in a future where your journey towards health and wellbeing becomes a trusted and truly personal experience. With decades of pharmacy experience, and research, we are setting a new course for a personalized approach to your health and wellbeing.
Together with an individually tailored supplements program offered by Atida Pure, we are on a mission to help you make better decisions about your health and become the go-to place for personalized, honest and scientifically backed advice with great products to improve your wellbeing.
From proactive to curative, no matter your goals, we are building an experience that will always revolve around you. The future of health and wellbeing is personal.For more information including our company values, mission and vision see https://atida.com/.
To achieve our goals we are expanding our legal team and are looking for a motivated, strategic and a roll-up the sleeves kind of
You will provide legal support to senior management and various stakeholders. As a teamplayer you will help build a comprehensive compliance framework that meets the global regulatory compliance requirements and you deal with day-to-day legal affairs. As a person it is essential that you are able to adapt quickly in a new, agile and fast paced working environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting compliance with EU and local applicable regulatory frameworks (GDPR, pharmaceutical, food labelling and claims regulations, advertisement law, consumer rights);
- Develop, update and execute internal regulatory and compliance policies;
- Ensuring that the business remains up to date when it comes to relevant regulatory developments and changes;
- Addressing regulatory or compliance issues or concerns;
- Perform periodic reviews and evaluations of our existing and future products, services and business activities to validate compliance with applicable laws and regulations or detect regulatory violations, weak controls or other potential areas of exposure;
- Develop and provide inhouse awareness training to the business
- Identify, in cooperation with the Head of Legal, key business processes and relevant risk evaluations and execute the controls and assessments.
- Dutch or equivalent qualified lawyers´ training with 5 - 7 years of working experience, preferably in e-commerce, food or pharmaceutics;
- Experience with compliance;
- Cross-European experience with deployment of concepts in different countries;
- Proven experience in drafting, implementing and maintaining compliance policies and procedures;
- Solid and proven track record with respect to GDPR, previous experience as a Data Protection Officer is a plus;
- Fondness for ambiguity: able to multitask on various topics and quickly switch focus from strategy to execution;
- Ability to translate complicated and complex legal language into understandable workable actions and guidelines
- Desire to find solutions to business problems within the legal framework vs. driving a legal framework to define business solutions;
- A keen business acumen, good communication skills and an international mindset;
- Affinity and personal connection with the mission and values of Atida
- Excellent in Dutch and English: any other European language is a plus.
For more information, please contact R. Zijlsta by phone on 030-2849960 or send an email to [email protected]
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!
Do you have an affinity with a fast-growing, international e-commerce organization? Do you enjoy a steep learning curve? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we look forward to receiving your application accompanied by a CV and cover letter relating specifically to the position advertised. Please send your application to BDO Interim & Recruitment, Ms R.M. (Roëlle) Zijlstra, quoting vacancy 423. We will, of course, treat your application as strictly confidential. A psychological evaluation may be part of the selection procedure.