14 februari 2021
Contact: Interim and Recruitment
At Atida (‘future’ in Hebrew) we believe in a future where your journey towards health and wellbeing becomes a trusted and truly personal experience. With decades of pharmacy experience, and research, we are setting a new course for a personalized approach to your health and wellbeing.
Together with an individually tailored supplements program offered by Atida Pure, we are on a mission to help you make better decisions about your health and become the go-to place for personalized, honest and scientifically backed advice with great products to improve your wellbeing.
From proactive to curative, no matter your goals, we are building an experience that will always revolve around you. The future of health and wellbeing is personal. For more information including our company values, mission and vision see https://atida.com/.
To achieve our goals we are growing our Finance team and are looking for a motivated
- Contribute to annual budgeting, long term financial planning and forecasting processes;
- Develop, improve and maintain the budget/forecast models;
- Support the monthly consolidated financial results production for the group (including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow);
- Produce, review and distribute monthly management reports, including variance analysis and commentaries;
- Help create and manage standardized reporting packages to effectively communicate relevant information to key stakeholders;
- Produce accurate and thorough financial analysis in a meaningful and focused way to enable decision makers within the company to make fully informed and financially sound decisions;
- Produce reports and analysis to identify performance issues and areas of improvement;
- Conduct reviews on a monthly basis of actual to budget and forecast management results and identify variances, including on detailed cost components level;
- Take a lead on producing financial modelling and analysis, feeding in to the development of the organization’s medium and long term financial and business strategy;
- Contribute and support organizational projects, including project budget planning, forecasts, tracking budget execution and reporting;
- Optimize the use of BI and other systems within the finance function, to maximize efficiency and the production of information;
- Provide support as a Finance team member in any projects with an impact on finance processes
- Support the development and enhancement of reporting tools.
- Major in Finance or Accounting;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Experience in an international organization; B2C retail industry experience is a big plus;
- Ability to adapt quickly in new, agile and remote collaboration working environment;
- Analytical thinking: ability to think objectively and interpret quantitative and qualitative data;
- Financial and business acumen: ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results;
- Problem solving: ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions;
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills: ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners;
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities, organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals;
- High ownership of work product and commitment to driving results;
- English level is a must (business English, spoken and written); Spanish and/or German is an advantage.
For more information, please contact M. Hoogenboom by phone on 030-2849960 or send an email to [email protected]
Do you have an affinity with a fast-growing, international e-commerce organization? Do you enjoy a steep learning curve? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we look forward to receiving your application accompanied by a CV and cover letter relating specifically to the position advertised. Please send your application to BDO Interim & Recruitment, Ms M.M.H.(Machteld) Hoogenboom, quoting vacancy number 418. We will, of course, treat your application as strictly confidential. A psychological evaluation may be part of the selection procedure.