Business finance manager
14 februari 2021
Contact: Interim and Recruitment
At Atida (‘future’ in Hebrew) we believe in a future where your journey towards health and wellbeing becomes a trusted and truly personal experience. With decades of pharmacy experience, and research, we are setting a new course for a personalized approach to your health and wellbeing.
Together with an individually tailored supplements program offered by Atida Pure, we are on a mission to help you make better decisions about your health and become the go-to place for personalized, honest and scientifically backed advice with great products to improve your wellbeing.
From proactive to curative, no matter your goals, we are building an experience that will always revolve around you. The future of health and wellbeing is personal. For more information including our company values, mission and vision see https://atida.com/.
To achieve our goals we are growing our Finance team and are looking for a motivated
Business finance manager
As a team player you will have a key role in the finance department. You are a self-starter, able to work effectively, autonomously and drive projects and process improvements. You must be able to adapt quickly in a new, agile and fast paced working environment, have great communication skills to build strong working relationships with internal teams, be proactive with a strong desire to provide value through innovation and hard work to Atida.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Business case analysis of new programs and projects, including post-implementation ROI analysis;
- Decision support analysis of underlying data to support negotiating of commercial terms of contractual/vendor relationships;
- Proactively identifying and driving revenue and product margin enhancing opportunities;
- Management of various product categories profitability and opportunities;
- Management of product contribution margin, including discount programs and product pricing;
- Support the financial planning process for revenue, product margin and inventory;
- Produce reports and analysis to identify inventory performance issues and areas of inventory rotation improvement;
- Provide support as a Finance team member in any projects with an impact on finance processes;
- Optimize the use of BI and other systems within the finance function, to maximize efficiency and the production of information.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant finance experience;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration;
- Relevant finance qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) or MBA;
- Ability to adapt quickly in new, agile and remote collaboration working environment;
- Analytical thinking: ability to think objectively and interpret quantitative and qualitative data;
- Financial and business acumen: ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results;
- Problem solving: ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions;
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills: ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners;
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities, organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals;
- High ownership of work product and commitment to driving results.
For more information, please contact M. Hoogenboom by phone on 030-2849960 or send an email to [email protected]
Do you have an affinity with a fast-growing, international e-commerce organization? Do you enjoy a steep learning curve? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we look forward to receiving your application, accompanied by a CV and cover letter relating specifically to the position advertised. Please send your application to BDO Interim & Recruitment, Ms M.M.H.(Machteld) Hoogenboom, quoting vacancy number 414. We will, of course, treat your application as strictly confidential. A psychological evaluation may be part of the selection procedure