14 februari 2021
Contact: Interim and Recruitment
At Atida (‘future’ in Hebrew) we believe in a future where your journey towards health and wellbeing becomes a trusted and truly personal experience. With decades of pharmacy experience, and research, we are setting a new course for a personalized approach to your health and wellbeing.
Together with an individually tailored supplements program offered by Atida Pure, we are on a mission to help you make better decisions about your health and become the go-to place for personalized, honest and scientifically backed advice with great products to improve your wellbeing.
From proactive to curative, no matter your goals, we are building an experience that will always revolve around you. The future of health and wellbeing is personal. For more information including our company values, mission and vision see https://atida.com/.
To achieve our goals we are growing our Finance team and are looking for a motivated
Senior Financial Accountant
As a team player you will have a key role in the finance department. You are a self-starter, able to work effectively under high pressure situations, both in teams as well as autonomously.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Booking of transactions including but not limited to acquisition of services, acquisition of goods for resale, assets, bank transactions, payroll, personnel expenses etc. in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines;
- Ensuring that transactions are reflected accurately as part of the month-end close process and are reflected on the proper legal entity;
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts;
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of all bank activities including payments and bank reconciliations;
- Preparing and timely filing statutory and tax reports and returns (including VAT and Corporate Income Tax returns and Intrastat);
- Preparing Annual Accounts under Dutch GAAP, including disclosures;
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and advises on the correct treatment of different asset classes under Dutch GAAP;
- Responding to internal / external queries regarding Accounts Payables / Accounts Receivables;
- Providing support during the yearly audit;
- Participating in documentation of accounting system requirements and new system / new system features implementation.
- MBO/HBO degree in accounting;
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Strong experience working with accounting systems (Navision/Dynamics 365 preferred) and MS Excel;
- Experience in working in an international environment; B2C/Retail experience preferred;
- Strong knowledge of Dutch GAAP and/or any other local GAAP in EMEA;
- Experience with preparing statutory filing documentation and managing audits;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities, organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals;
- High ownership of work product and commitment to driving results;
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented;
- Dutch language advanced level is a must (written and spoken), fluent in English (business English - written and spoken), other languages are helpful.
For more information, please contact R. Zijlsta by phone on 030-2849960 or send an email to [email protected]
Do you have an affinity with a fast-growing, international e-commerce organization? Do you enjoy a steep learning curve? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we look forward to receiving your application accompanied by a CV and cover letter relating specifically to the position advertised. Please send your application to BDO Interim & Recruitment, Ms R.M. (Roëlle) Zijlstra, quoting vacancy number 416. We will, of course, treat your application as strictly confidential. A psychological evaluation may be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!