Group consolidation and accounting manager
21 februari 2021
Contact: Interim and Recruitment
At Atida (‘future’ in Hebrew) we believe in a future where your journey towards health and wellbeing becomes a trusted and truly personal experience. With decades of pharmacy experience, and research, we are setting a new course for a personalized approach to your health and wellbeing.
Together with an individually tailored supplements program offered by Atida Pure, we are on a mission to help you make better decisions about your health and become the go-to place for personalized, honest and scientifically backed advice with great products to improve your wellbeing.
From proactive to curative, no matter your goals, we are building an experience that will always revolve around you. The future of health and wellbeing is personal. For more information including our company values, mission and vision see https://atida.com/
To achieve our goals we are growing our Finance team and are looking for a motivated and innovative
Group consolidation and accounting manager
You play a key role in developing the group financial accounting processes in a continuously changing and demanding environment. You bring current processes to the next level and will be responsible for the harmonization of accounting processes across all the companies in the group. You are responsible for the accounting, statutory consolidation and regulatory reporting.
- Operational management of the accounting function for the Group’s companies in the Netherlands and Luxembourg;
- Streamline finance and accounting administrative processes to improve efficiency and productivity;
- Responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and completion of month end and year end accounting processes in line with internal deadlines and procedure;
- Ensure that all statutory and tax reports and returns (including VAT and Corporate Income Tax returns and Intrastat) are prepared in accordance with statutory requirements;
- Oversee and manage all local regulatory and tax compliances;
- Responsible for preparing the group consolidated statutory financial statements and annual accounts as per Luxembourg GAAP;
- Manage the yearly audit process, building a relationship with the external auditors;
- Develop accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations for strategic thinking and direction, and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives;
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures;
- Support local and central accounting operations with high quality advice related but not limited to financial recognition and tax management;
- Provide effective leadership, being performance focused and empowering a growing team to deliver results in a collaborative and fast paced work environment;
- Recruit, motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively as a team. Responsible for the performance management processes for staff within the team.
- An academic degree in Accountancy or equivalent, preferably extended with a professional qualification (RA, ACCA or equivalent);
- A minimum of 8 years relevant working experience and in-depth knowledge of financial accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch GAAP is a must, knowledge of Luxemburg and other European GAAPs is a plus;
- Professional experience in an international organization, preferably in retail;
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities, organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals;
- High ownership of work product and commitment to driving results;
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented;
- Experience in designing accounting processes, included improvements and standardization through automation;
- Affinity and personal connection with the mission and values of Atida;
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English; any other European language is an advantage.
For more information, please contact M. Hoogenboom by phone on 030-2849960 or send an email to [email protected]
Do you have an affinity with a fast-growing, international e-commerce organization? Do you enjoy a steep learning curve? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we look forward to receiving your application accompanied by a CV and cover letter relating specifically to the position advertised. Please send your application to BDO Interim & Recruitment, Ms M.M.H.(Machteld) Hoogenboom, quoting vacancy number 415. We will, of course, treat your application as strictly confidential. A psychological evaluation may be part of the selection procedure.