14 februari 2021
Contact: Interim and Recruitment
At Atida (‘future’ in Hebrew) we believe in a future where your journey towards health and wellbeing becomes a trusted and truly personal experience. With decades of pharmacy experience, and research, we are setting a new course for a personalized approach to your health and wellbeing.
Together with an individually tailored supplements program offered by Atida Pure, we are on a mission to help you make better decisions about your health and become the go-to place for personalized, honest and scientifically backed advice with great products to improve your wellbeing.
From proactive to curative, no matter your goals, we are building an experience that will always revolve around you. The future of health and wellbeing is personal. For more information including our company values, mission and vision see https://atida.com/.
To achieve our goals we are growing our Finance team and are looking for a motivated
You support the Group Consolidation and Accounting manager with statutory consolidation of group results. You will play a role in bringing the current finance processes to a next level and will be responsible for improving accounting & reporting processes. Your mainly responsibilities are:
- Prepare statutory consolidated financial statements, including sub consolidations;
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting and reporting processes;
- Ensure ICO transactions are reconciling;
- Prepare elimination journal entries;
- Review Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account reconciliations;
- Improve Finance processes as necessary to help ensure departmental efficiency;
- Support finance team with ad-hoc analysis as needed;
- Provide support during the yearly audit;
- Maintain up-to-date process documentation; recommend and implement process improvements, as appropriate, to simplify, standardize and streamline efforts;
- Optimize the use of systems within the finance function, to maximize efficiency and the production of information;
- Maintenance of the metadata and implementation of improvements for the consolidation process;
- Support the development and enhancement of reporting tools.
- A bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in Accountancy;
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience and in-depth knowledge of financial accounting and consolidation;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Professional experience in an international organization;
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities, organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals;
- High ownership of work product and commitment to driving results;
- English level is a must (business English, spoken and written); Spanish and/or German is an advantage.
For more information, please contact M. Hoogenboom by phone on 030-2849960 or send an email to [email protected]
Do you have an affinity with a fast-growing, international e-commerce organization? Do you enjoy a steep learning curve? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we look forward to receiving your application accompanied by a CV and cover letter relating specifically to the position advertised. Please send your application to BDO Interim & Recruitment, Ms M.M.H.(Machteld) Hoogenboom, quoting vacancy number 419. We will, of course, treat your application as strictly confidential. A psychological evaluation may be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!