International compliance services
Improving efficiency, managing risks and reducing costs are important challenges for all businesses. If you are operating internationally? you will have the additional challenge of being in control across the border.
The BDO global network comprises more than 1,400 establishments in 158 countries*. We have local market expertise and at the same time pool this knowledge via our international network, enabling us to provide you with cross-border services. We can support you in managing your financial records and by providing local and international tax and corporate financial advice. Most or our offices outside the Netherlands offer facilities such as signing cheques and appointing local managers. We also provide advice on setting up a business in the most economical way.
BDO provides a number of typical outsourcing services:
- assistance in setting up a company and tax registration;
- providing local managers and secretarial administration;
- payroll administration;
- monthly management reports and VAT returns;
- preparation of annual accounts for the audit in accordance with international standards;
- completing and submitting corporate tax returns.
We provide these services in all countries where BDO operates, coordinated from the Netherlands.
BDO delivers targeted and timely services through effective coordination and collaboration within our global network. You choose BDO because you are looking for:
- central planning, direction and monitoring by our dedicated client teams;
- a tailor-made client portal where progress can be monitored;
- timely and constructive feedback.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Marloes Willemse on telephone number +31 20 543 21 00. If you are considering or are already doing business outside the Netherlands? BDO employs specialists who can advise and support you in doing business outside the Netherlands.
* figures as at 21 December 2016 (BDO Global)