Professional advice on your private issues
Financial advice or legal assistance is not only added value for organisations. As a private individual, as CEO, CFO, director/shareholder or as a family member you may encounter financial or legal issues that require professional help. These tend to increasingly relate to international transactions and almost always to matters in your private life.
You may wonder about these questions:
- What are the tax consequences for my capital in the Netherlands if I emigrate?
- What should I look out for when I sell my business? And what is my financial position after the sale?
- Who can help me draw up my prenuptial agreement?
- Is my will still correct and up to date?
- What is the best timing and manner for transferring my business to my son or daughter?
Expert in private solutions
At BDO we are highly capable of helping your with these kind of issues; our advisers translate complex matter into human language and are very involved in your personal issue. Thanks to our experience over many years, we understand as no other that also your privacy is very important to you.
With us you can be assured of pragmatic advice: we always find the most efficient and tax advantaged solution. If required, we keep you carefully informed, but understand if you would prefer to let us get on with it. In that case we completely take care of your issue.
If you would like to know how BDO can help you with your financial or legal issues? Please contact our advisers for private clients.
To find out more, reed the publication 'Help, a tax audit!'