Pragmatic and clear legal advice
By definition, employment-law issues are sensitive. These require professional support from skilled and experienced legal experts. The legal experts at BDO Legal deal with all possible employment-law issues, in particular dismissal-related work. If necessary, we can take care of any legal proceedings.
Since a few years BDO Legal is an associate partner of the Erasmus University in Rotterdam. Which means that our services continue to be of the highest professional quality and we are kept informed of all relevant employment law and regulations. At the same time we contribute to education in our profession.
The legal experts at BDO Legal have proven experience in advising large and medium-sized businesses. They have all worked in a multidisciplinary environment for many years, which essentially makes us a widely experienced consultation partner. You can expect a pragmatic and clear response to any of your legal issues. A personal relationship is always our main priority.
Our legal experts can help you with all kinds of issues, including:
- individual and collective dismissal of employees and directors (under the articles of association) including any negotiations with unions or employees councils about a Redundancy Plan and/or conducting proceedings at the Employee Insurance Agency (UWV) or in court;
- giving advice and conducting proceedings regarding (harmonising) terms and conditions of employment and contracts for services and flex contracts;
- issues regarding obligations under collective labour agreements (CAO), sectoral pension fund, etcetera;
- issues about employee representation (employees council);
- due diligence;
- transfer of business and outsourcing;
- issues about social insurance law such as ZW (Sickness Benefits Act), WW (Unemployment Insurance Act) and en WIA (Work and Income according to Labour Capacity Act), including conducting proceedings.
If you are involved in a employment-law dispute and need support to clarify the relevant facts? Please contact BDO to make an appointment.