- Is my strategy still the right one; are we doing what we need to do?
- Is the quality of my management up to scratch? How do I make improvements?
- Who will take over my job when I retire?
- Does my organisation operate cost-effectively enough?
- How do I reorganise or change my organisation without throwing out the baby with the bathwater?
The advisers of BDO Organisation & Control know perfectly well what questions you have as a business owner or manager in charge. Both in good and poorer times, you are looking to strike the delicate balance between the interests of the organisation and those of its key stakeholders, never losing sight of the organisation’s ability to continue as a going concern for years to come.
Four aspects of Organisation & Control
Our services focus on four key aspects of your organisation.
Business planning: providing strategic counselling, drafting a business plan and financial scenarios;
Finance: drafting a financing memorandum and reviewing proposals;
Management information: performing a business scan, streamlining the planning and control cycle, and developing management information;
Organisational improvement: streamlining your internal control structure, processes, compliance management and quality assurance/ISO.
Please feel free to contact BDO Organisation & Control if you have wondered about these aspects before and want to find out more about our service offering or arrange an introductory meeting, without obligation.