BDO Employment Law Services address any type of employment law issues, with focus being placed on redundancy aspects. If necessary, we can lodge legal proceedings for you with a subdistrict court. Together with our HR Consultants, we have put together a full-scope offering that helps you achieve your organisation’s long-term strategy.
We have long-standing experience in assisting large and medium-sized companies in:
- group and individual redundancies, including negotiations with trade unions and Work Councils about redundancy plans and/or lodging proceedings with the Social Security Administration Agency (UWV) and/or a subdistrict court;
- proceedings involving employment conditions;
- issues relating to the binding force of collective bargaining agreements, industry-wide pension funds, etc.;
- issues involving employee participation (Works Council);
- due diligence;
- business succession and outsourcing;
- issues involving social security issues, such as sickness, unemployment and incapacity benefits, including lodging legal proceedings.
Please feel free to contact us to find out more about our services or to arrange a meeting, without obligation, with our employment law experts.
You can also sign up for HRC Panorama, a joint publication (in Dutch) of our employment lawyers and HR consultants